Coronavirus: We are open as usual
We are still open as normal here at Lockmaster1 during this difficult lockdown across the country. We understand the public still have emergency circumstances that require an urgent need for many of our locksmith services.
The wellbeing of our staff and customers are paramount during this unprecedented pandemic. Therefore as a trusted and approved MLA (Master Locksmith Association) Member, we are taking special precautions before and when attending customer premises including;
- Social Distancing
- Asking questions if self-isolating, or anyone in the property is.
- Constant cleaning of hands
- Cleaning of equipment
- Cleaning any door locks and handles touched
- We are currently only offering the following emergency services
- Broken Locks
- Lockouts (can’t open or unlock an entry door)
- Key Changes
- New House Lock Changes
Our staff are equipped with Masks, Gloves, Hand Gel, Alcohol Spray and Disposable Shoe Protectors (if available). Before we enter site we asses the job and wear the appropriate kit.
If you are unsure if we can assist with your emergency requirement, please call us beforehand and our staff will be happy to advise you.