Historic ways of securing your home such as traditional Mortice Locks and Night latches you can purchase smart home alarms and intercom systems that add a further layer of protection to your business & home to deter a burglar.
We have a range of Alarm systems suitable for your business & homes. Alarm system communicates wirelessly so no need for wires? An alarm system can be a highly effective deterrent. Up to 60% of burglars say they would be discouraged from targeting a house if they knew it had a home alarm.
Whether you’re on visiting family or friends or going on holiday, Fitted home alarm system gives you peace of mind, that your protecting your personal belongings.
Home alarms have also been known to reduce home insurance premiums if your insurer is satisfied with your level of security.
WHAT ALARM WOULD SUIT MY HOME
- Dialler and bells only alarms
A bells-only alarm makes lots of noise which will hopefully disturb any burglars or alert neighbours’
- Monitored alarm system:
A monitored alarm system uses phoneline or mobile lines, Company monitoring your alarm system will call your or emergency services.
- Smart Alarms security systems
Smart alarms security systems contact you if Your alarm gets triggered through your smartphone or tablet using an app provided by the alarm company.
FULLY INSTALLED SMART HOME ALARM SYSTEM STARTS FROM £295.00 FOR A BASIC ONE-BEDROOM FLAT
THREE BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE STARTS FROM £495.00
WE CAN INSTALL ALARM SYSTEM THAT WILL SUIT YOUR NEEDS AT THE SAME TIME DO A FULL SECURITY CHECK OF YOUR HOME
Anyone can call themselves a locksmith in the UK. even if they have no skills whatsoever. They can advertise as a locksmith without any checks by the police or any government organisation. This must stop! A non-qualified locksmith will not be up-to-date with fire regulations or could even be a criminal. All Master Locksmith`s company are DBS checked. Locksmith that has passed the British Locksmiths Institute exam will have ongoing training to obtain Continuing Professional Development accreditation. Would you give your keys to anyone. Or would you prefer that they have been vetted.
For a qualified Master locksmith service you can trust. At
Call bill Locksmiths Lockmaster1 Ltd now from £95. You won’t be disappointed by our personal service at Lockmaster1 Ltd locksmiths from security inspections to burglary repair to installation of safes and alarms. We are security vetted by the Master Locksmith Association. Do not hesitate to call for a free no obligation quotation. We covered the whole of Greenwich Blackheath woolwich Charlton kidbook Eltham welling Bexley heath Canary wharf Canning town
New Lock Lock Protects You Better
burglary season in Greenwich has already started. Some of the worst days in the year for domestic break-ins and burglaries are coming up in the next few days and weeks. Is your domestic security system up-to-date with your insurance company.
According to Churchill Home Insurance, the number of burglary claims relating to theft on New Years’ Eve is typically 28% higher than the December average.
Other peak days for break-ins include December 19th and January 5th, which see 12% more claims than the monthly average
If you’re locked out, lost your keys, require a spare key cut, want to change your locks or need to upgrade your security etc. then you should call your local MLA Licensed Locksmith. You can find a local MLA locksmith on our website, we recommend you put their number into your mobile phone so you have easy access to it in case of emergency.
- Keep ladders and garden tools locked up.
- Use BS3621 deadlocks and security bolts on outside doors, and lock them up securely at night or when you are out of the house.
- Fit a alarm. If you can afford to do so, fit Ring.com system too. Opportunistic thieves will pass your house by if they notice it has good security measures.
- Don’t put keys under plant pots, under the mat burglars know these spots. If you must leave a key outside the house, give it to a trusted neighbour or friend.
- Use & fake TVs timer to switch your lights on and off when your home is unoccupied.
- Wooden doors are far easier to break down than PVC doors, so fit lock to BS3621 and a LONDON BAR. To strengthen your security.
Our Coverage Areas
- Emergency Locksmith Greenwich
- Emergency Locksmith North Greenwich
- Emergency Locksmith Blackheath
- Emergency Locksmith Woolwich
- Emergency Locksmith Eltham
- Emergency Locksmith Charlton
- Emergency Locksmith Welling
- Emergency Locksmith Abbey Wood
- Emergency Locksmith Kidbrooke
- Emergency Locksmith Thamesmead
- Emergency Locksmith Lee
- Emergency Locksmith Dartford
Our Business Hours
24 Hours - 7 Days a Week
Greenwich WhatTrader Scheme
See our WhatTrader Page